CIVIL LAWYERS AGAINST
WORLD SEX SLAVERY
We are citizens and attorneys devoted to educating the public and enforcing civil laws to protect victims tricked and/or kidnapped into sex slavery.
- Engage in targeted civil litigation pro bono lawsuits on behalf of survivors of sex slavery against sex traffickers and all facilitators of sexual harm.
- Expert consultation for legislative and policy reforms that will increase legal and social accountability for perpetrators of harm.
- Target sex traffickers, people who buy sex, venues, and those who commit sexual assault.
- Promote broad community support for services and resources for survivors.
- Advise law enforcement, policy makers, and other stakeholders on best practices relating to the disruption of modern sex slavery.
To Eradicate Sex Slavery,
Using The Civil Justice System
A 501(c) (3) Nonprofit Corporation